2wd puller questions

01p24cummins

Looking to build a 2wd puller have two trucks to choose from 00exlb dually nv4500 and the other is a 84 Chevy Rclb already set up for pulling had a big block Chevy in it with a 106 rearend. So my question is modify the Chevy for the Cummins motor and trans or build the dodge would it be worth it to build the long wheelbase dodge. I have some 2wd big block guys that would like to pull against it when it’s done. It will be a ppump 24v with a s372 or a s475 already have both and also a full ceramic dd.

Looking to build a 2wd puller have two trucks to choose from 00exlb dually nv4500 and the other is a 84 Chevy Rclb already set up for pulling had a big block Chevy in it with a 106 rearend. So my question is modify the Chevy for the Cummins motor and trans or build the dodge would it be worth it to build the long wheelbase dodge. I have some 2wd big block guys that would like to pull against it when it’s done. It will be a ppump 24v with a s372 or a s475 already have both and also a full ceramic dd.

Do you have any rules in regards to wheelbase? Generally the longer the wheelbase the better but with 2WD i think there is a limit to the length you'd want.

Back