any 11.5-12.0 trucks wanna race for free.

bones

certified n bovine defctn
im out truck cant be fixed in time. if any body has a truck with a 66 charger and wants a free entry fee let me know. id like to give a true daily driver a shot if they want it. you never know an 11.5x and up may make the show,a little luck and who nows. let me know...

sorry to hear that man. Seems several have had their issues. I couldn't afford to join up but, wish there was more time with the sponsor offers that have gone out. Probably wouldn't have had a chance but, would have liked to have given the 11.5 - 12 crowd a run for their money in my tank.

sorry to hear that man. Seems several have had their issues. I couldn't afford to join up but, wish there was more time with the sponsor offers that have gone out. Probably wouldn't have had a chance but, would have liked to have given the 11.5 - 12 crowd a run for their money in my tank.

Here's your opportunity Ty!!!!

I'd love to take it too. Just no time left to replace the twins. It would be only for of it though.... 8000+lbs would have a real slim chance at winning.

I'd love to take it too. Just no time left to replace the twins. It would be only for of it though.... 8000+lbs would have a real slim chance at winning.

Ty, you never know until you try and you may be surprised! And really, how long would it take to swap turbo's? Me personally, I would be all over it. Come on down. Gary

Ty, you never know until you try and you may be surprised! And really, how long would it take to swap turbo's? Me personally, I would be all over it. Come on down. Gary

I'd first have to have the correct turbo and a couple other things. Believe me man, I'd do it in a heart beat especially since I lived in Tampa for 20yrs. Lots of friends down there I'd like to go see. The electrical business has left out with the economy and hasn't come back though. Makes things like this way hard to do !

thanks for the encouragement, and offer Aaron. I'll just have to whip you guys another time :shake: :hehe:
It's just not possible though. Hopefully next year will be better.

Back