6.7 Scorpion Forum

Not the best looking trucks, but not the worst either. I think you throw a leveling kit some nice positive offset wheels and 35" tires and you will be all set as far as looks go. I hope spartin comes out with some 310 or 350 dpf, urea and egr deleting tunes. Mine will deffinatly be losing some of the tree hugger weight :evil

Just a nice photo off the ford web site.

Attachments

• fsd11_pg_021_ext_full.jpg
    fsd11_pg_021_ext_full.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 13
Not the best looking trucks, but not the worst either. I think you throw a leveling kit some nice positive offset wheels and 35" tires and you will be all set as far as looks go. I hope spartin comes out with some 310 or 350 dpf, urea and egr deleting tunes. Mine will deffinatly be losing some of the tree hugger weight :evil

Just a nice photo off the ford web site.

spartan already has them straight piped now they are workin on more power! :evil

Well as far as these trucks go yeah I think the trucks looks will grow on you. I was watching a video on it last night and one of the engineers said it would do an easy comfortable 250k mile before it needed rebuilt. I like how ford listened to their customers about what they need. This new motor has 6 headbolts around each cylinder that's very good. Inside features are outstanding in my opinion. B20 capable (who else is doing that) ? I am interested in seeing how it will do. I love my cummins but we need some more( not all of) creature comforts lol. The new 6 spd is the same type they run in it all the way up to the f750. Pto ready to go on the tranny. Awesome towing capabilities. This truck ought to really get up and moving and with a 6spd auto with higher gears it ought to move on up in top speed once they get a speed limiter delete. Personally from what I have seen if the electronics and emission equipment do well then this is going to be the best truck from the factory. My question is when is cummins going to up the horsepower on their motor? Just my .03 cents.

spartan already has them straight piped now they are workin on more power! :evil

Im gonna have to get ahold of them, I am deffinatly getting one of these trucks. Now I have one question, does spartan create there tunes with a program like EFI live then down load it in to there tuners?

Im gonna have to get ahold of them, I am deffinatly getting one of these trucks. Now I have one question, does spartan create there tunes with a program like EFI live then down load it in to there tuners?

its not the same as efi live but its real precise tuning. but definately give matt at spartan a call and let him know your interested. im bettin it will be a few months though.

its not the same as efi live but its real precise tuning. but definately give matt at spartan a call and let him know your interested. im bettin it will be a few months though.

Im not in a hurie, I want to brake my truck in before i do any modifieing.
Sorry for the spelling im a little tired.:Cheer:

Back