Buy with confidence!

MD-LUCKY

Difficult To Pronounce...
If you take a few minutes and search through this site, you will undoubtedly read positive remarks and stories about the guys at Engineered Diesel. I just want to take a few minutes to describe why you read such positive things about these folks, and relate my experience with ED.

I started considering a new S300 frame based turbo back in December. At the time, I was almost completely sold on a 62/65/14. After reading positive things about a newer offering from ED, I decided to purchase a 62/68/14.

From the first time that I contacted Chris at ED, I received nothing but the highest level of customer service anyone could expect. Several times, I would call Chris with rather basic questions about the setup and which direction I should go. He took the time to answer each and every question, and no matter how busy he may have been he always made the time for me.

Even after I placed my order the incredible customer service continued. Chris contacted me with updates frequently, and made sure I was in the loop in regards to a backorder of turbine housings. He sent me PMs, text, phone calls, and anything else to keep me up to date. Once again, no matter how busy he was he always found time for me.

After the turbo was built and shipped, we ran into some problems with UPS sending my downpipe to New York or God knows where.. Once again, Chris stepped up to the plate and had another pipe on the way to me as soon as he found out. No hassle, no problems: he just flat took care of me.

Once the downpipe arrived, I was able to get everything bolted up. Due to an extremely rare issue (in fact, the only one that Chris has ever seen), I had to send the turbo back to ED. Chris got it turned around and back out to me just as quickly as he possibly could.

Throughout all of this, I had several e-mail, PM, texts, and phone calls with Chris. With many small issues (all caused by people other than the folks at ED, just to be clear!), I figured that I would eventually get the "oh crap not this guy again" attitude when I called. Not once did I get that feeling. No matter how many questions or concerns I had, Chris always answered each and every one of them professionally and with true, legitimate empathy. The professionalism and support never stopped, and Chris always made me feel like I wasn't a bother.. Even if I may have been at times!

If you are considering a new turbo, you really should give the guys at ED a call. It is very apparent that customer service is a top priority at this shop, and they make everyone feel like they are the most important customer currently dealing with ED. They also know their turbos, and the advice they offer is top notch.

Buy with 100% confidence from ED. Top notch shop, with top notch employees, who perform top notch service. I'm not sure what else could be said. They are without question one of the best.

I couldn't agree more, I can verify the great service and willingly recommend to anyone in need of a charger.

Lavon

I just got a turbo from him and one thing I would like to add that every time I would text him he not only knew who I was but also knew exactly which turbo was mine. I was very impressed with the customer service and I can't wait to get my external gate in. I would also like to add that I haven't stopped smiling since I put the turbo on :rockwoot:.

I recently had the same great experience with customer service with Chris at E.D. as well. Called him a few times to discuss a turbo upgrade that would best suit my mods and goals and he was very helpful and helped me make the perfect choice. like said before i was updated many times on the status of my order. Even after the install Chris checked in to see how i was enjoying the new turbo. If you are in the market for a turbo or any other products or services they offer i would make them your first choice not only because of exceptional customer service but because there products and prices are top notch!

Still lovin my ED S62/68/13ss! Chris was great to deal with, I will be going back if i ever decide to put a s475 below the 62!......

Wes

Back