Call Mumau for parts.

4x4dually

Nice to have someone that will bend over backwards to cover my poor descisions.

ORDER YOUR SCHIDTT FROM THEM.

That is all. :D

He sent me a box on Tuesday to have everything needed for my cam swap on Saturday. I toyed with replacing the HG as I figured it was a lose bolt or maybe I could fix it and get by....typical cheap ass. Drove home last night, no heater. Probably so much oil in it the core is plugged to crap. So, I call him this morning...and I'll have HG kit tomorrow on my door.

Thumbs up! :D

I need to call again i guess, didnt get a call back from the other day...

Huh? Was I supposed to call you back on something, or did you call and leave a message with Mike? Either way, sorry about that. The phone has been busy, so I'm doing a lot more answering than calling. Please try again, or shoot me a PM with your number and I'll call you.

Huh? Was I supposed to call you back on something, or did you call and leave a message with Mike? Either way, sorry about that. The phone has been busy, so I'm doing a lot more answering than calling. Please try again, or shoot me a PM with your number and I'll call you.

Called about a 5.9 rebuild kit, talked to someone but i dont believe it was you. I will call back no worries, had good dealings with you in the past.

Snedge has a bunch of parts i need but everytime i ask for them he wants money? wtf? Free mutha fukka Free!

Back