6.7 Scorpion Forum

ya I saw those fender flares to UGLY but the rest of the truck looks cool and is the engine bay any more cluttered then the 6.4

is the engine bay any more cluttered then the 6.4

Yea it is
1120090932.jpg

1120090931.jpg

1120090933a.jpg

You literally cant see the ground from up top. Not much free space

i see alot of extra parts under the hood, they should just let me take it apart, it will have extra room when im done. It may not run any more but thats besides the point.

What is urea injection and what will it do by having it? I've heard of urea before but just never known anything about it.

after seeing those pics you ford guys must really be dedicated!! probably takes a week to replace a head gasket!!

i was told this weekend by a dealer that in stock form they are supposed to have 450 horsepower... he also said that Ford will be releasing a chip that will increase the horsepower to 800, sounds risky to me

i was told this weekend by a dealer that in stock form they are supposed to have 450 horsepower... he also said that Ford will be releasing a chip that will increase the horsepower to 800, sounds risky to me

Where is this "dealer" buying his crack? Must be of excellent quality.

Those trucks are drop dead ugly.. Atleast at first. I hated the 6.4 but after so long they grow on you. It will be interesting to see what the aftermarket does to make them a little more attractive.

Hopefully they can make 650 on tune.

Also, i don't see ford selling a chip for them either. Not to mention one that'll make it have 800rwhp. that dealer is on crack and much more.

yeah, the dealer is FOS!!

i got to check one out yesterday, and it makes the 6.4 look like a 12v under the hood. 20lbs in a 5lb bag!!! but the interior is unreal, the one i saw was a king ranch.

Back