Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Turbo Performance Products
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 09:34 AM   #1
carcrafter22

Name: carcrafter22
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
My turbo blanket review

I purchased a pair of turbo blankets from Levi a few months ago for my project truck with twin turbos (hx52 and hy35). I had read that they are great for spoolup and keeping heat in.

I have to say they are AWSOME!! Definately worth the price. I can run the motor out to 1200* hop out and put my hand on either turbine housing and leave it there as long as I want thats just crazy. Spoolup is great with these things also. I am very happy with them and just wanted to let others know that are looking.

I also like dealing with Levi, its not everyday you find someone that will answer their phone before they even get to work just to answer your dumb questions. I am impressed with his customer service especially compared to most other shops. Needless to say I am a very happy customer and will be buying a couple more items from Levi for my diesel project.

1967 Ford F100 isuzu 3.9L diesel Procharger, Holset and lots of fuel AWD chassis, etc.

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.9L isuzu 4bd1t, he351cw turbo,370cc injection pump, 4.5" clayton long arm lift,etc.

Old 06-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
smokin1997

Name: smokin1997
Title: I Know Nothing
Member`s Gallery
ive known levi for quite a few years. when he started making these last fall, i was one of the first to get a turbo sock from him. i had a k31 with a low stall converter, you cant believe the difference it made. he will do a lot to help a person out.

1997 Dodge Super Street puller "Never Ending" SOLD

TurboPerformanceProducts.com

Old 06-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #3
JasonCzerak

Name: JasonCzerak
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
He made me a one off eom manifold blanket with sewed up holes for the egt and drive pressure ports.

Got one tweak for the maifold blanket possibly.

Old 06-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
UNBROKEN

Name: UNBROKEN
Title: Ezekiel 25:17
Member`s Gallery
I've had his blankets for a while now and have recomended them from the first day I got them...and will continue to do so.

Old 06-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
sdubfid

Name: sdubfid
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
I've had mine for a few months now. Great customer service and product.

Closed Thread