Southern Diesel Outlaw Racing Series

I'm only 15-20 min away and would be happy to help out any way I can.

Same here Gary be happy to help, I'm only 10 minutes away if you remember where I live :)
Oh yes it was Crown & Jaeger at our party

Last edited:
I'll be there I had a great time last year, I may even make it all the way down the track under power this year. Lol I'm ready to get out of this cold weather already the forecast is for snow tonight, our first.

With the current situation I may not make any passes, but you can count on a few of the firepunk-ians to spectate.

Hell, you know I'm coming. Even with this new job I am going to make sure I'm there, hell my truck may even be raceable by then...

Ah, hell...Who am I kidding, that truck will never see black top or dirt again...

Hmmm, doesn't seem to be quite as much interest in the Super Stock race as last time. Is anyone planning on building something for this class, or bringing a truck that has already been built? If there isn't going to be enough to field the class I'll have to look long and hard about continuing it. If you plan on participating in the Super Stock class in Bradenton I would really like to hear from you. Post away, Gary

im in..same deal as last yr..free welding services for anyone needing it as a participant..no ya cant bring yer truck over to be rear halfed the night of qualifying...
i dont wanna miss all the racing
i might not race this yr since ive been slowly converting my truck over to doin some heavy towing and it has slowed down alot..if thats even poss...

gary...lemme know if i can do anything else(cheaply of course)...

and i need a shirt this time before they all sell out!

see yall there
gary

Gary
Are you doing the same thing as last year with the entry fees? Such as if you pay your 500.00 entry fee you are also entered as a vendor or vice a versa ? Maybe you should start taking entry fees for the Super Stock race to get the pot built up and get more people interested in it. If we can get a few thousand in the pot I am sure that will catch peoples interest and get more sponsors involved.

Im only about 20 minutes or so away, if my help is needed let me know. Im going down the track again this year too. Maybe we can get a sled pull lined up for next year and start having an even bigger diesel crowd. :st:

Gary, we're in for Super Stock all the way... entry fee is burnin' a hole through the petty cash drawer - where does it go?

Also, what specifically do you need sponsored?

Gary, we're in for Super Stock all the way... entry fee is burnin' a hole through the petty cash drawer - where does it go?

Also, what specifically do you need sponsored?

Mostly looking for someone to help sponsor a class, or a lane. Bruce, the $500.00 entry fee for Super Stock will get you one entry into the race and a vendor spot. All vendor spots will be $500.00 this year so if anyone else needs a vendor spot feel free to pm me or you can call the track and ask for Dave. I will go ahead and start taking entry fee's now for Super Stock. I will start another thread later to list the entries. Please PM me for my address and make the checks out to Southern Diesel Perf. and put Super Stock entry on them. Thanks guy's, I'm looking forward to a really good time. I have also booked a pretty good band for Sat. night after the race's so everyone can let their hair down and relax a bit before you head home. And I also booked 14 Nostalgia cars for entertainment, they are the old Fuel cars of yesteryear. If you have any question's about the race or the track or entertainment in the area just give me a shout. And camping is allowed during the race but there are NO hookups. Let's get the ball rolling fella's, Gary

Mostly looking for someone to help sponsor a class, or a lane. Bruce, the $500.00 entry fee for Super Stock will get you one entry into the race and a vendor spot. All vendor spots will be $500.00 this year so if anyone else needs a vendor spot feel free to pm me or you can call the track and ask for Dave. I will go ahead and start taking entry fee's now for Super Stock. I will start another thread later to list the entries. Please PM me for my address and make the checks out to Southern Diesel Perf. and put Super Stock entry on them. Thanks guy's, I'm looking forward to a really good time. I have also booked a pretty good band for Sat. night after the race's so everyone can let their hair down and relax a bit before you head home. And I also booked 14 Nostalgia cars for entertainment, they are the old Fuel cars of yesteryear. If you have any question's about the race or the track or entertainment in the area just give me a shout. And camping is allowed during the race but there are NO hookups. Let's get the ball rolling fella's, Gary
I would recommend against the nostalgia cars. I haven't seen a side by side pass without an oil-down yet.

Back