Anouncing Our New 6.4L High Pressure Pump

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
It's official, we have made a 6.4L high pressure pump that works very well. The testing will be posted here as we see hp numbers. The first impressions have been very BIG PUMP and should make some impressive hp. Very smooth idle and rail pressure is not falling and there is more to dial up.They are running our big injectors and Twin Turbos as well. Thanks, Brady

New report on testing is telling us that this pump is making much better hp but smoke is little to none. They are also telling us that they have a lot more to go up in hp. They need to get that thing on the dyno!

you guys gotta beat 680 .... cant wait to see results, but im guessing its high 600's.
My son Shane has a 6.4l that has one on it. The cab will be back on tomorrow. The tunning and dyno will be next. I will let you know how that goes. We may need bigger injectors than what he has right now. We will see! Thanks, Brady

My son Shane has a 6.4l that has one on it. The cab will be back on tomorrow. The tunning and dyno will be next. I will let you know how that goes. We may need bigger injectors than what he has right now. We will see! Thanks, Brady

ive heard that this pump is a monster in its infancy of testing. congrats guys. ill be interested to see what amount of turbo or spray it will support, but im guessing it will be over 1000 easily!!

Cant wait to see some numbers.

We got the high pressure pump put on but are now putting a Fass 150/200 on to make sure we don't run out of fuel. We have some programs that we are going to try while on the dyno. I think it should do well. We are going to get all the hp we can on diesel. Some day we may hit it with nitrous but we are trying to do research into what can be done to make more hp on motor only. I will keep you posted. Thanks, Brady

We are underway of making the second batch. and they should be ready soon. They are all being made with new pumps. They will be good!
Shane does not have his truck on our dyno yet. Been on the phone nonstop. I'm sure we will be there soon. Sorry for the wait.

Hopefully I will be able to get our truck on the dyno with it as well. But I can't seem to keep a tranny in it since putting the pump in. We've broke it 3 times now. But I must say the pump works quite well. It is able to maintain full rail pressure with up to 3.15ms of pulse width. All other pumps tested before would only maintain around 2.1ms. If I can ever get the truck back from the tranny builder I will get it on the dyno and see what it will do.

There is no need to pull the cab unless the heads are coming off. Everything else can be done cab on.

I would rather pull the cab to do EGR delete, wastegate, head studs and tow twins. If you have acess to a lift it would be faster install with possibly less headaches.

Back