Headlight wiring help

NJ_24V

Hey everyone,
I just got a new set of headlights that have an extra set of driving lights that I need to wire up. I want the new set of driving lights to come on with the normal driving lights on the corner lamps but dont want them to blink with the turn signal. Which wire should I connect them to? The new set has one power and one ground wire. The truck is a 98 ram 2500 with standard headlights,

Thanks

The corner lamp's driving (park) lights never flash or turn off when signalling a turn on a 2nd gen.
You can use a relay set up to activate them off the corner lamp's power.

If you don't wish to relay them, you could piggyback off the hot circuit for the driving lamp, but I'd switch to LED bulbs to cut down on load.
The headlight/signal wiring harnesses in a 2nd gen are questionable as it is, extra load makes them worse.

Mark.

My driving/signal light is led and my headlights are hid with a ballast pack pulling power direct from the battery.

Idk if were talking about the same light. My corner lamps, the outer light on the housing, comes on for my driving lights and flash for my turn signal. My harness as far as I can see is not modified so it shouldn't be different from any other 2nd gen.

I want the drl in my new housing to turn on with the factory driving lights but not flash, so idk what wire tibtap

Back