Most Amazing Tool I've Bought Recently

I just picked one up yet. Haven't tried it out yet but it seems pretty legit from the tool guy's demo in our shop. The one I bought lives in the back of my girlfriend's car so I dont have to bail her out when she forgets to shut her lights off or something dumb. Cool that it comes with USB hookups and all that too!

I bought one at Fry's I keep it in my daily driver and use it more for cell phone charging when away from an electrical outlet. http://www.frys.com/product/8002044?source=googleps&gclid=CMr-xuulpr0CFRQV7AodJzUACw
puhagaqa.jpg
yjura8en.jpg

One of my friends has one, he succeeded in melting the connection apart where the harness attaches. We fixed it quick and it's been good to go!

Sent from my flashscan v2

I know AE will get me for this, but I couldn't get past the first sentence; "add" should be "ad".

:hehe:

Noted.

Silly girl, the amish get a free pass.
I can tell you don't have many where you live.

Not everyone gets it, Jeff.LOL It's almost worse when you don't regularly violate the grammar laws. Even though I can't remember a time when I went Grammar Nazi on anyone that was even remotely intelligible, everyone likes to notch their belt on the likes of ole' Amish when they can.

One of my friends has one, he succeeded in melting the connection apart where the harness attaches. We fixed it quick and it's been good to go!

Sent from my flashscan v2

I had to use mine again to run a hydraulic power pack; I gave her a break about half way up and let the wires cool. Battery was just fine with it, the harness is just a bit small for extended loads.

Anyone else had any experience; positive or negative? (da-dun-tish)

Good thread.

Is there one brand out there that's king of this product? Or does one company make all of them and they get different labels?

Jumped off a first gen today. It would only click, not turn over. Hooked it up, and it spun it over 5-6 revolutions twice before it have out. If I had the issue fixed, it would've been perfect.

:Cheer:

Not everyone gets it, Jeff.LOL It's almost worse when you don't regularly violate the grammar laws. Even though I can't remember a time when I went Grammar Nazi on anyone that was even remotely intelligible, everyone likes to notch their belt on the likes of ole' Amish when they can.

I knew you'd understand. ;) It's almost a national celebration if someone catches me...

Anyone else had any experience; positive or negative? (da-dun-tish)

LOL

Back