New payouts are as fallows,

1st- $500
2nd-$425
3rd-$350
4th-$250
5th-$175
6th-$150
7th-$100

Decent class turnouts so far. Next hook is Waynesburg, PA(greene co fair). Then a double header the following week, Lake Co Fair, Ohio and Dayton Fair, PA.

congrats to jamie on the win Tuesday night, we are gonna try and get up their and make some hooks with you all this year.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

congrats to jamie on the win Tuesday night, we are gonna try and get up their and make some hooks with you all this year.

Thanks bud. I'm looking forward to seeing that thing in person. Tired of watching videos. lol

It has also been decided that any NON protrusion 2.6 truck from the other orgs will be allowed a 1 time waiver to come hook but all saftey equipment rules will be enforced.

More info to fallow, but this is a start!! THanx

Must have found ten work stock trucks with all safety equipment. But in looking at the videos, sure can't see any loops on some of these!!!

Do you even know what a loop is? At least we all get teched the same. Those trucks were given a 1 time writen warning and they do enforce it. We could be like you and tech 1 truck 3 times at the same pull and let the rest go because we want some one to beat that truck! Like I told you be for. I'd rather drive 6 hours. Get rained out Then pull pull with a buncha ignorant, 2 faced, cheating, liars like you and your boy. BTW. I see a lotta unregistered trucks pull in in your vids with no safety equip, fire suits, helmets, headlights, Windows up, full working interior.....want me to keep going? Remember you can't censor this like you can FB! Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Thanks bud. I'm looking forward to seeing that thing in person. Tired of watching videos. lol
Congrats boss on the win.....next time wear a helmet and put your window up or uncle Ricky might take you out back for a lesson! Lol!

Where is the helmet and fire suit in this picture bossman?

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
Congrats boss on the win.....next time wear a helmet and put your window up or uncle Ricky might take you out back for a lesson! Lol!

Thanks Caleb. I had my helmet next to me. Just forgot man. First hook on the new setup....I was a little nervous. Lol

Must have found ten work stock trucks with all safety equipment. But in looking at the videos, sure can't see any loops on some of these!!!

Of all people to say this...... Turnout has been decent, top caliber trucks will increase rapidly I'm sure, for numerous reasons.

We will be up there with our 2.6 puller soon looks like some good competition just got a few safety items to get done.

We will be up there with our 2.6 puller soon looks like some good competition just got a few safety items to get done.

Cool deal, they have been pretty hard on us for the u joint shields. They want all joints sheiled. We all got written warned and were checked the next pull. If I can be of help with any info. Let me know!

All joints ? Thought it said front driveshaft front joint and rear driveshaft rear joint. Just looked over rules I think we are good I didn't see anything about fire suits are they required

Back