S400/S500 Twin Turbo Kits

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We have a few of these on the road now and doing great. These work awesome with the 6.7. They will support well over 1000hp and spoolup is great. You can tow with ease. The 5.9 is a little more challenging on spoolup, but with the correct tuning, its very streetable still. We are planning to offer these as a kit that you can order. But for now, we are limited to in house installs only.

72646_288634904598400_2076386282_n_zps318aa985.jpg

not that ill ever own this twin set

but it is amazing what you guys have done for the diesel game.. keep up the goodwork... ill definately look you all up if i decide to sell a 5.9 for a 6.7

yall are not makin it easy to keep my 5.9

I've been wondering why nobody offers big twin kits.....looks promising.

i am looking at running an s465/106mm Garrett, and there is nothing!

I've been wondering why nobody offers big twin kits.....looks promising.

i am looking at running an s465/106mm Garrett, and there is nothing!

Buy someone's second hand setup.

Dang 6.7's and their turbo spooling abilities. Makes dropping the dough on a burnt up 6.7 to p pump even more tempting.....

JQ, I think the 106 is gonna kill the 65mm. We run a 104 on the race truck and we ended up going with an 83mm with t6 1.32 on the manifold to keep it alive. Id go smaller primary or much bigger secondary.

JQ, I think the 106 is gonna kill the 65mm. We run a 104 on the race truck and we ended up going with an 83mm with t6 1.32 on the manifold to keep it alive. Id go smaller primary or much bigger secondary.

I fully agree with Ashley here. We ran a similar combo to them last year on a 5.9.

If it is a GT55 based 106mm you could probably get away with a large S400 as is mentioned above, if it is a 106mm thumper you will probably want an S500 as the secondary.

Oh and Ashley that is a good looking setup. Nice to see someone is offering it as a kit.

Last edited:
That setup is producing 90lbs of boost on the black truck. Still waiting on UDC to get everything smoothed out.

Back