P-pump 24V side entrance manifold

True, That side already has the restrictor in it and looks cleaner. I suppose I could have made a new line but I like it better on the inside.

Thats what she said :hehe:

Last edited:
Here are some pics after he welded the v-band on and painted it..

1335524662.jpg

1335524638.jpg

Good fab work. The picture of you holding the manifold looks like you have a fingernail painted red. Had to look at it like 5 minutes to realize what it was.

Good fab work. The picture of you holding the manifold looks like you have a fingernail painted red. Had to look at it like 5 minutes to realize what it was.

Thanks Adam. LOL yea thats an illusion.

My question is why not any bigger? It looks smaller than stock to me.

It's a lot bigger than the stocker. There isn't really room to make it any bigger. The v-band I welded on is 3.5 inches. Stock is 3 inches.

looks awesome! any issues with it warping? I made a individual runner style intake with a flange from zz as well, but it warped like a son of a gun, even had it bolted to the head when I welded it to act like a heat sink/ to keep it from not warping.

what are you using as a gasket?

looks awesome! any issues with it warping? I made a individual runner style intake with a flange from zz as well, but it warped like a son of a gun, even had it bolted to the head when I welded it to act like a heat sink/ to keep it from not warping.

what are you using as a gasket?

I'm using grey International Silicone to seal it. I bolted it to the table and tig welded it in sections. I pressure tested it on the table to 125psi and it held but i checked it with a straight edge and it was slightly warped in the middle. I took it to Bill at Mountain High Performance and he is milling it flat for me. I wanted to be sure it didn't leak.

Very nice, anybody askin you to build one for them? O and dont try and powder coat your nails the bake in procces kinda hurts haha

Very nice, anybody askin you to build one for them? O and dont try and powder coat your nails the bake in procces kinda hurts haha

Haha yea, did it once for the picture and that was enough:hehe:

My machinist was talking about it but I don't know if it will happen.

Back