Raptor Base Fuel Line Fittings....

bigtexss

Juicebox Garage
I'd like to know the size of the fuel line fittings from the 'OLD' raptor pumps before this push-loc mess. Are (were) they the same fittings that come with the current FRRP's??? (part# 4A-1-02-08-08-S)

I'd like to know the size of the fuel line fittings from the 'OLD' raptor pumps before this push-loc mess. Are (were) they the same fittings that come with the current FRRP's??? (part# 4A-1-02-08-08-S)

Might try shooting the AirDog website that question. From what I know and have experienced. Yes, the fittings are the exact same as the old push lock fittings and are -8 JIC and 1/2" push lock. Don't take any advice from duallie. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He's been trying to put the same truck together for 5 or 6 years now. Last time he had a truck that ran 1/4" hose would supply enough fuel on Kurt Haisley's truck.

Last edited:
Might try shooting the AirDog website that question. From what I know and have experienced. Yes, the fittings are the exact same as the old push lock fittings and are -8 JIC and 1/2" push lock. Don't take any advice from duallie. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He's been trying to put the same truck together for 5 or 6 years now.
did you not respond now after a couple of days on the question being asked? :kick:

Might try shooting the AirDog website that question. From what I know and have experienced. Yes, the fittings are the exact same as the old push lock fittings and are -8 JIC and 1/2" push lock. Don't take any advice from duallie. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He's been trying to put the same truck together for 5 or 6 years now. Last time he had a truck that ran 1/4" hose would supply enough fuel on Kurt Haisley's truck.
another edit anthony?? - what my truck runs everyday? Get your facts straight

Jeff... This is not your forum. AD pays for it and they don't pay you to speak for them. Stalk much bro?

Back