1100hp on a single 71.

Why not just run uncorrected? That's the great equalizer. Can't correct your ET or MPH at the track (unless it's the few specific NHRA tracks that do offer a correction factor) so why offer a false number on a dyno?

And actually weather has very little to do with great/poor numbers at the track unless your racing on the moon. Having an engine creating it's own atmosphere negates any perceived needed correction. Especially when your spraying horsepower from a bottle.

Maybe the truck will run the number your dyno says this weekend at the Hat. Which should be minimum 133mph given 1060hp@67xx#

What about all the other trucks that ran? Do you think the numbers are off on them? I'll gladly show you how the dyno is setup and how well it works on Saturday at the Medicine Hat event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hope I can try the new dyno one day, sure looks like it's consistently optimistic though. 370/800 rating at the crank, I'm doubting Cummins is shipping them out hot as new trucks are all a numbers game.

c53cc6972c1159c8e0693b1afcff14ff.jpg

Last edited:
Really hope I can try the new dyno one day, sure looks like it's consistently optimistic though. 370/800 rating at the crank, I'm doubting Cummins is shipping them out hot as new trucks are all a numbers game.

c53cc6972c1159c8e0693b1afcff14ff.jpg

Had to dyno that in 4th gear since it would hit the factory speed limiter in any other gear.

Why drag me into this lol. But the 1/4 mile pass backs those numbers up pretty close on Wallace anyhow

New best with this truck. IMG_3498.jpg

10.49 @ 129 mph. Only changes were we swapped on a new SXE 72 with the .90 housing. Drove the truck to the track, out on the Hoosier slicks and ran a 10.55, 10.58, 10.78 & the 10.49. Putting the proxes back on and driving home.

Back