622.9 HP and 1194.7 TQ KD Race, BD Turbo & Dual CP3

BMDMAX

Evil Twin to I'gnt McNugg
That was SAE corrected. ;) Actual was 614.6 HP and 1178.8 TQ. I am very happy with the numbers so far considering the size of the BD. That was with the bone stock wastegate settings, we considered blocking it off for the dyno passes as I think there may be some boost left on the table but for now it was left alone.

The horsepower is a bit lower than what my trap speed reflects so we may do a bit of tweaking to close that gap. At any rate kudos again to JK for a great series of tunes. We ran a "stock" pass, then the JK tow, performance and race tunes. We also ran a hybrid version of fueling curves from the performance and race versions to pull a bit of fuel from the big end. Can't complain about gaining 279 HP and 585 on fuel only tuning. Injectors and dual CP3's look to add close to 100 HP to the stock baseline.

Here are the corrected and uncorrected sheets, and the obligatory CP3 eye candy.

Race Tune SAE

race-SAE.jpg

Race Tune Actual

race-ACT.jpg

Tow, Performance and Race SAE

towperfrace-SAE.jpg

Tow, Performance and Race Actual

towperfrace-act.jpg

Hybrid and Stock SAE

stockhybrid-SAE.jpg

Hybrid and Stock ACT

stockhybrid-act.jpg

DCP3-2.jpg

DCP3-4.jpg

Brandon, you have got to get that pig DEEP in the 11's bud, just to show folks it can be done :rockwoot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Billysgoat said:
Brandon, you have got to get that pig DEEP in the 11's bud, just to show folks it can be done :rockwoot:

Don't call sheena a pig, Billy...She'll clobber you..LOL

Back