FASS Diesel Nationals June 6th @ IRP

That is the goal for both NHRDA and Fass Fuel to return Indy to a great event for both spectators and competitors.

I think you will like it going to a one day event with qualifying in the morning and having the finals that night, that way you have a action packed day on saturday and if you by chance stay up to late you can sleep in sunday and relax and start your journey home.

Their are alot of great sponsor that are on board and everyones goal is to make Indy a marque event once again.

the Great Lakes Cummins Crew would be willing to help if needed!

My question is this......... Could it be the dirt that was used? If the track is 2' deep, I wouldn't think what the dirt was on would matter.

hot black top drys it out too fast and makes it crap! or its too wet form be over wetted and rutted then dried out

I didnt say it did, i was just simply emplying my point. My point being, That if you dont put a cap on it, it will last till 4AM

That is the goal for both NHRDA and Fass Fuel to return Indy to a great event for both spectators and competitors.

I think you will like it going to a one day event with qualifying in the morning and having the finals that night, that way you have a action packed day on saturday and if you by chance stay up to late you can sleep in sunday and relax and start your journey home.

Their are alot of great sponsor that are on board and everyones goal is to make Indy a marque event once again.
I like the one day format but it can make for a long day, at least for TS. I'm not sure this event would be on par with the turnout at TS but I expect it to be more than last year. I hope that there aren't as many long, annoying, ridiculous unnecessary pauses between stuff like the DHRA events had. What a joke. Sometimes a half hour between trucks making passes at times, and not track related.
Must be thinking of the TS event. The IRP event has never lasted anywhere near that long.
But the old event was spread out over two days.

Interesting date!!! Ill be following the rest of the sled pullers. Wherever they go will determine my destination. Muncie will be the better show I believe. BUT.... I know there are some anti Mcbride folks that will refuse to go there no matter what. Muncie authority is nothing compared to what the Plainfield authority was.

What should pay out be (this is not a joke) I really would like some feed back not just for 1 class but for each class and how many places should it pay back 3,5, or more. This is a tough Question when u are trying to please use as pullers and still put on a quality show for the fans.

Back