Pics/Vids from the shop

Krazeeun

Hardway Performance
When I see shiny stuff I tend to take pics of it...

Sneak Peak of a little somethin somethin...
5732a8ea.jpg

Old
789e0b75.jpg

New
ffd45dae.jpg

New backs for the street
4bd0ba01.jpg

The old front tire.. the odd wear can be blamed on going sideways/backwards at 100mph when the driveshaft decided to become not straight anymore..
96baf667.jpg

Some videos of a carbon fiber stack and burnouts inside of the shop are uploading... be patient :rockwoot:

Ron playing with his new carbon fiber stack and creating some visibility issues in the shop..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSbhwCftak&context=C37c6f39ADOEgsToPDskKAUavq_V2qaOVswepvz8aj"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSbhwCftak&context=C37c6f39ADOEgsToPDskKAUavq_V2qaOVswepvz8aj[/ame]

The silver truck is one of the owners, Ron Wolverton's pro-street contender... it's rocking a 68RFE this year!

How are the 68rfe's handling everything? Have you guys put them through some major testing? I have a buddy that's called down to you guys a few times with questions. I'm interested to see how the 68 holds up. He was thinking about converting to the 48re but I told him to hold off for a little bit and see how things test out on the 68.

They're tempermental but we've got the leash on them pretty good... this year will be a true test for them being in a 1200+hp 6000lb pro street truck...

When I see shiny stuff I tend to take pics of it...

Sneak Peak of a little somethin somethin...
5732a8ea.jpg

Old
789e0b75.jpg

New
ffd45dae.jpg

New backs for the street
4bd0ba01.jpg

The old front tire.. the odd wear can be blamed on going sideways/backwards at 100mph when the driveshaft decided to become not straight anymore..
96baf667.jpg

Some videos of a carbon fiber stack and burnouts inside of the shop are uploading... be patient :rockwoot:

The picture of the pan is not completed...lacking the clear coat. BTW...I thought this was a top secret project...lol. Wait until you see it with the clear coat, it really brings depth of the graphic.

The picture of the pan is not completed...lacking the clear coat. BTW...I thought this was a top secret project...lol. Wait until you see it with the clear coat, it really brings depth of the graphic.

Ron told me it wasn't done yet, I told him it looked cool enough already.. :cheer:

Ron told me it wasn't done yet, I told him it looked cool enough already.. :cheer:

I was shocked it held up to milling of the logo and the guys took great care not to scratch it when they attached it to the mill deck. It will be done today and I plan on bringing it (all three pieces) to the shop tomorrow...one day ahead of the dead line. :D

Did I mention I wanted my testes dipped in the orange carbon fiber looking stuff? When can we start?

Back