Black Friday Week Turbo Sale!!!

Big Blue24

Comp Diesel Sponsor
It's Black Friday Week here at www.powerdrivendiesel.com, save 15% off all turbos, 10% off all fueling upgrades, 5% off all transmissions, and 20% off all Power Driven Fluids: ZDDP boosted engine oil and Power Torque ATF.

BlackFridayWEB-01-02-1024x521.png

Use Promo Codes: BFW20, BFW15, BFW10, and BFW5 to save 20%, 15%, 10%, and 5% off your purchase.

Any wastegated exhaust housings with the cr flange? Just seeing hx40 listed

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

bw364sxe with T4 divided 3.5 v band is what I'm thinking for my 6.4 build! Can anyone verify this choice and or suggest other options for a 700+ HP tow rig slash bad ass kicker!

bw364sxe with T4 divided 3.5 v band is what I'm thinking for my 6.4 build! Can anyone verify this choice and or suggest other options for a 700+ HP tow rig slash bad ass kicker!

Damn after much reading the S369 or the 366SXE .91 t4 seem to be better choices! HELP!

Ok so I'm going with the 366SXE. What is a single scroll verse a double scroll? Is there an internal wastegate available?

Last edited:
This was perfect timing for me . Just ordered 2 of the S369SXEs for my triples setup. I am converting my GTX4508R to a GTX 72 compressor wheel and housing as well as changing the back plate. But I will be keeping the GTX 87mm turbine.Hence it will be a GTX4202 but with an 87 turbine instead of the normal 82mm. I'm hoping this setup spools like gang busters and also gives me my 1200-1300 RWHP with awesome streetability.

Mark at Danville will be dyno tuning my setup so I asked him what size to run . He said get the tightest they offer . Therefore I ordered .88 undivided .

Right on, thanks. I'm looking into triples and gathering info and feedback on various setups.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Understand that I want my cake and wanna eat it too . I want to have 10# or so boost at cruising speed with quick spool up and top end as well with 1200--1300 RWHP . My truck weighs around 5300# or so

Back