New Baden IL

June 13th, New Baden, IL. is the place to be. 100%+ payback 2.6, 2.8 and 3.0 classes. 25$ per hook, pit passes $10. Admission to the stands FREE. Parade in town at 5:00, pull at 7:00. Food, drinks, rides, music and Clinton County girls. Rules and more info at newbadenil.com click on June Jamboree

Last edited:
June 13th, New Baden, IL. is the place to be. 100%+ payback 2.6, 2.8 and 3.0 classes. 25$ per hook, pit passes $10. Admission to the stands FREE. Parade in town at 5:00, pull at 7:00. Food, drinks, rides, music and Clinton County girls. Rules and more info at newbadenil.com click on June Jamboree

Maybe I'm confused but why did you type in 2.6 class, your rules only list work stock (no aftermarket charger),2.8 and 3.0.

Why did you make so many classes seperating 3/4 tons and 1 tons?

Blownsmoke...You're right we run "stock", 2.8,& 3.0. My mistake during posting. We break up the 3/4 and 1 ton for two reasons, first it allows double hooks for the majority of the trucks which are 3/4s. Second we charge class sponsors to pay for the sled. More classes more $ to help break even. We don't charge admisson to the stands. The pull itself just breaks even.

Well if I can't get this electrical gremlin figured out its much cheaper to drive 1/2 hr and make a fool out of myself han a couple of hours and have the sled hit me in the butt again like at TS. But if running it sure is tempting to come put the smack down on some MO ppumps.HAHAHAHA

Besides what class? I can take my little 2.6 charger and run 2.8 at new baden or maybe I'll just save that pull for Jeff.

I plan on being there.... guess I'll pull with the 2.8 class. Workstock to 2.8 is a pretty big jump though. They should eliminate the 2.8 and do a 2.6 and 3.0 IMO

Back