New Here!!! Heres my 04 6.0

Bushwood_6.0

Bailey Buckler from st marys county maryland. My goal last winter was to get into the 11s on fuel. Well went 11.86@113 1.65 60' at VMP!!! At MIRs big rigs had to use nitrous to spool the turbo at the line and then sprayed in through 2 gears and went 11.78@114 with a soft 60. If anyone has any question about the set up feel free to ask! And this is all on a STOCK MOTOR!!!! Trap speed puts me right at 750. Going to spray it 2 stages 54jets when it cools down and pray it holds. Chance are it won't. But that's my winter project to build the motor.

04 ccsb 6.0 7600lbs
RCD 285/150s
MPD s475/83/90
Suncoast built trans, billet flex and input
Caltracs
Livewire TS innovative tunes
Nx dual stage nitrous
Every other supporting mod you can think of.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

It is fun drives pretty awesome considering the size of a charger. Rolling hills are the only time you can tell how big the charger is. Other then that can be driven smoke free and when she lites power is awesome.

Just need to send my spare motor away to get built just haven decide who yet

I've got mine at TSD right now getting built. The truck was originally there just for a re-stud, but when they pulled the heads the pistons were all wallered out. So I bit the bullet and went ahead and got some Hypermax rods while they were at it. Hoping it is ready by Worlds in a couple weeks but they're waiting on the Warren injectors to get there right now.

You're making on fuel almost exactly what I was making on nitrous. LOL

Welcome to compD!! I think I've seen your truck before around here. You like creeping on the builds? Lol just messing with you.

Ps
I wouldn't try to sell your rims in this section, that's what the for sale section is for. :rules:

I think I'm gonna end up with an S475 on ZMBYKLR. Between what you're doing and Jesse Warren is doing I don't think I'll be able to resist.

You won't be disappointed. I would go with 75/87/1.0 bigger housing and exhaust wheel. Should run a little better fuel only. I just popped my turbo Friday. Probably going with an 80/87/.90.

Back