North TEXAS Truck & Tractor Pull

5EDIESEL

:Cheer: There will be a Truck and tractor pull @Diamond W in Alvarado Tx Febuary 23.The rules and more info will be posted soon.It will be alot of fun.

Last edited:
The tractors will start pulling @ 9:00 am trucks will @ 7:00 pm. There will be an ATV Rodeo between tractors and trucks. If we have enough atv show up

:Cheer: were puttin on a dyno the night before the sled pull. going to start around 5p.m and run into the night, well at least till 10p.m $40 three runs same as always at that new place Hott street where we started last time, the Dyno is fixed and they say it will work for us this time...duallys do not need to remove outers cause it's a wide dyno...burnouts permitted

:shake: I know that we are going to make it to the sled pulls....Im not sure about the dyno. But i can't wait till the 23rd!!!!:Cheer:

aprudhomme said:
oh come on irving isn't that far!!!lol

i know it's not that far away. it just depends on how my son is feeling and what all i have going on that night. i will most likely show up though...

I kindof need to see some rules so i can get some stuff dunn to both truck hopefully in time. But my 02 will be ready as ever.

Back