DFW Dyno night Feb.22

5EDIESEL

*nx* We will be hosting a dyno night Feb.22 2008 @ Hot Street.It will be run what you brung $40 for 3 pulls starting @5:00pm for info call Bobby @
817-528-2166

5EDIESEL said:
Are you comming to the slde pull on the 23.

thats a possibility. I like to watch Buck break stuff :hehe: jk HT3500, houston and the silverbullet explosion was bad enough for you...:st:

hrmmmmm, might need to do this before I get the mods rolling in -- will see if we can't be there! :)

maybe get some of our buddies to come on down with us!

now if I can leave oklahomo @ 6... Go get home at 1ish to pick up my truck and pack clothes, then come back north and be there at 5... Then you can!!!

hey guys looks like the dyno will run until 10p.m at least, so even if ya show up at 8p.m you should still be ok to run. This will be our first night dyno should be kinda cool. Oh yah don't be skeerd to do any burnouts...I'm not..

HT3500 said:
hey guys looks like the dyno will run until 10p.m at least, so even if ya show up at 8p.m you should still be ok to run. This will be our first night dyno should be kinda cool. Oh yah don't be skeerd to do any burnouts...I'm not..

my stock duramax can do burnouts....:rockwoot: LOL

I'll do like old days...pull off the dyno and let em melt.

I'll hook u up Nick, been there a couple of times.

Hey, I have something I can do burnouts in, anyone opposed to gasser burnouts?!?!?!?! (don't hate me cuz i'm not cool enough to have a diesel yet)

BowtiedCTD said:
Anyone have an address??? Im just south of weatherford, if truck is road worthy i might make a trip over.

4290 E FM 1187, Burleson, TX
Need more info call 817-528-2166

Back