ODRA Race Sat. April 25th at Redline Raceway

Our Head is finished at dealer maciene in record time...We should have her back together & be there. She needs a few shake downs before ts.

It would be no secret that my 4500# truck cant run with a tube chassis funny car. It will be damn tough for me to get this rig in the 5's on my tight ass budget and the trucks weight, the Stuckys team has done it but by compairing thier mph to mine they have lots more under the hood, heck i know Johns been in the 5.7's and will prob. continue to get quicker as he gets his convertor issues all ironed out.
Ryan

It would be no secret that my 4500# truck cant run with a tube chassis funny car. It will be damn tough for me to get this rig in the 5's on my tight ass budget and the trucks weight, the Stuckys team has done it but by compairing thier mph to mine they have lots more under the hood, heck i know Johns been in the 5.7's and will prob. continue to get quicker as he gets his convertor issues all ironed out.
Ryan

I think it would just be cool to see yall line up. I would feel honored to be lined up against John even if he is a whole 2 sec.faster than me. That funny car is gunna go far in the racing community and it would make an awesome story later on in life!

Well guys, I ended up not being able to make it. Went and drove the truck around this mornin to make sure she was ready and then my clutch hydros decided to give out on my lol hope it was a good turnout.

ODRA April 25th Redline Raceway Results

Outlaw Diesel Racing Association kicked off the 2009 Race Season last month on Saturday April 25th at Redline Raceway in Caddo Mills, TX. (Home)

On the line was $1200 in Cash Payouts and $1800 in Prizes, all for a gate fee of $25 for the racer and $15 for a spectator:

We had 51 trucks show up, on this perfect Saturday afternoon, with more than half running the 1/8th mile in Heads Up races, Grudge Matches and Brackets.

Our Bracket Race paid out 6 places:

1st Place went to D. Pope along with $200 and a $500 gift certificate from Dr. Performance.
2nd Place was J. Caldwell who also took home $175
and winning 3rd was J. Harris along with $125

4th, 5th and 6th places went to:

C. Malin
A. Calkins
D. Ballartyne
along with $80 Cash Payout each

1st Round Bracket Winners with the lowest ET won $100 each, Congrats to C. Malin and R. McKlemurry

As everyone came through the gates they recieved a raffle ticket and at the end of the day we had 2 drawings. One for a Bully Dog "triple dog" and one for a Diablosports "extreme puc". Congrats to P. Coleman on winning the "Triple Dog" and S. Kennemer for winning the "Extreme Puc".

We also ran a Low ET Street Truck Race at the end of the day. The trucks had to be tagged, insured and inspected. Congrats to C. Malin for running a 8.05 and to Keith Hunke each won $125.

We appreciate everyone coming out to paritcipate. Thanks for allowing us to feed you Diesel Addiction.

Thanks to all of our ODRA and Race Sponsors:
NADM
Performance Auto Supply of Mesquite
FASS
Bully Dog
Dr. Performance
Diablosport
JTT
Rollin Smoke Diesel
:rockwoot:
Home

Yeah, but who had the coolest truck? I bet it was the black ex-cab dodge with the dual black stacks wasn't it. PM me for the address to send the "coolest truck" check to.

Yeah, but who had the coolest truck? I bet it was the black ex-cab dodge with the dual black stacks wasn't it. PM me for the address to send the "coolest truck" check to.

your truck kept defueling itself for some reason and the ranny seemed like it was slipping!!!!! any vids though trying to see if anyone has vids of us running

Back