Getting ready for 07

mech2161

I have a secret.
Pulling season is just around the corner. We are still looking for sponsors for 07. Setting in 10th place a bad finish at Shelbyville and broke at Cynthiana put us in 13th place for 06. This is the highest finish for a Ford in DHRA Street. With a 5th at Reedsville WV and a 6th at Stoneboro PA this puts us as the highest event finish ever for a Ford in Street. In 05 Brian Bunting had a 10th place finish. For the USA East we finished 5th as the high Ford.
Take a look around the web site, there are several links to pics and videos. In addition to the pulls listed we are planing to attend Indy and Merchants on 6/23 if they get the sled pull added to the event. Help us put a Ford out front.

Kevin Barr
SLEDPULLMOTORSPORTS

I have no idea what you are talking about. If you have something to say go ahead and don't hide behind a keyboard. I would never say anything about someone that I wouldn't say to their face!:thankyou2:

undercover said:
Seems to me you had a few choice words to say about some people in Reedsville.That is not how you get sponsors

I have no idea who you are and to come on here and bad mouth me with no reason is just wrong. If your talking about the Cogars (?spelling?) your are again wrong. I have known Seth way before either of us were into diesels and consider him a friend. The issues that you or them have with AD has nothing to do with me in any way. I think you need to come clean, tell me who you are and explain yourself.

I have nothing to pm about? I'm at a loss for why someone would do this. I work hard for what I have but I guess some people don't like it.

undercover said:
Seems to me you had a few choice words to say about some people in Reedsville.That is not how you get sponsors

The only thing I remeber Kevin having choice words about at Reedsville was because of Painter cocky remarks to him. :kick:

I could have missed something but I was hang with him and Bill all weekend.

The only other thing I remember is someone saying people were booing us for doing well. I have no idea who it was.

Back