Whats the deal

There is no points purse in 2.6. They did however raise the purse a little this year. $200 to win, but the money is the same whether you're running for points or not.

The rules meeting is worth the $150. Last year you got to hear the RWYB gasser guys tell the diesel guys:
1. You have way more horsepower than they do. :bang
2. You shouldn't even be in this class. :what:
3. That time you beat me at **** , I got screwed on the measurement. :blahblah1:
4. You don't know how to drive your truck. :poke:

More fun than a 3 ring circus.:hehe:

The rules meeting is worth the $150. Last year you got to hear the RWYB gasser guys tell the diesel guys:
1. You have way more horsepower than they do. :bang
2. You shouldn't even be in this class. :what:
3. That time you beat me at **** , I got screwed on the measurement. :blahblah1:
4. You don't know how to drive your truck. :poke:

More fun than a 3 ring circus.:hehe:

I do love the circus:hehe::hehe:

So all I get is
1- free pass to the circus
2- The same money as everyone else
3- And the honor of collecting points

Man this will be hard to pass up. Sounds to me like someone in this outfit is getting more than there fair shair.$.02

So all I get is
1- free pass to the circus
2- The same money as everyone else
3- And the honor of collecting points

Man this will be hard to pass up. Sounds to me like someone in this outfit is getting more than there fair shair.$.02

Its all about the jacket and the internet glory!!:bow:

Ok Ok easy now, no need for interwebby brawl yet! What we were wondering is since the membership is 3x what northwest or Nadm are and have the smallest payout for first place (not sure on total purse) is if there are any other perks of pulling with f.p.p beside the free circus admission? :hehe:

Ok Ok easy now, no need for interwebby brawl yet! What we were wondering is since the membership is 3x what northwest or Nadm are and have the smallest payout for first place (not sure on total purse) is if there are any other perks of pulling with f.p.p beside the free circus admission? :hehe:

Not sure where you get your 3x figure, but FPP is now up to everyone else's purse money. We pull with FPP because its fun. Pulling with the other groups is fun too. Remember last year at Burton? Duramax guys rooting for red Dodges. That's one of the best things about this sport, rooting wildly for your competition. :cheer::cheer:

Not sure where you get your 3x figure, but FPP is now up to everyone else's purse money. We pull with FPP because its fun. Pulling with the other groups is fun too. Remember last year at Burton? Duramax guys rooting for red Dodges. That's one of the best things about this sport, rooting wildly for your competition. :cheer::cheer:

$40 northwest membership,$60 Nadm, $150FPP. I don't know that us dodge boys can afford that. They have a payment plan?:hehe:We cheer for you alot too pops. Unless your in front of us that is:kick: We have ran mostly northwest the last couple years and have had a blast ,great group of guys to pull with and no problems. now that fpp has hanging weight we are thinkin about pulling with them some more. So the guestion is whether to join the club or not. Whats the bennifits and does the money go into the club or somebodys pocket?

Back