New to the site as well!

*country~girl*

Future Mrs. Grigson
Hired Gun talked me into joining this site too. Anything that I can learn about diesel trucks to continue great conversations with my man is a plus. Seems like everyone is very friendly around here! :new:

Jennifer

Hey baby. Glad you moved on over. You will find a great bunch of people here. Even Travis G is here, not that he matters much. HAHAHAHA

Hired Gun talked me into joining this site too. Anything that I can learn about diesel trucks to continue great conversations with my man is a plus. Seems like everyone is very friendly around here! :new:

Jennifer

Now that's what I'm talkin about! Welcome Jen. Sorry I missed you guys(mostly you) this past weekend.

Welcome neighbor! Our place is on 19 with all of the longhorns and tan barns with green roofs, but im down here in lexington for school. Glad to see you here!

Thanks everyone! Sorry I missed you too Travis. :( Thanks Hired Gun aka my sweet cheeks. Your'e right the people on here already seem really friendly and fun to talk with!

She liked my look actually Travis. DHarmony HAHAHAHA

They are 22.5 Alcoa Classics with 255 70 22.5 Sumitomos 908 tires

Whats mine is hers. She has purchased 90%of the things on it, and also helps keep it clean inside and out. So yes we have the same truck. Right now Her work truck is an 04 Chevy Avalanche with 20's.

Oh yes! It is so fun to make the truck look good! I am loving it more and more...still have a few more goodies to get for it though!:aiwebs_022:

Thanks for the sweet words babe. I try to help all I can.

Idk where you got her HiredGun.. but keep 'er.. all my past ones got mad when I put stuff on the truck.. you got one actually helping you.. thats good..

Back