DFW dyno?

It would be nice if stock fasteners were studs, but we're stuck with them bolts from the git go.

Studs, Bolts, motor oil, motor oil. TF ever. You know what I meant. :hehe:

Not sure if Chuck from 405 street outlaws still have his shop in OKC on Reno. That was the last dyno my '02 truck was ever on.

There is also a dyno in Hennessey, Ok 20 minutes west of me. It's in a service station right next door to the police department where the exhaust fan blows the soot right towards their building. LOL I'd have to research the actual name and get you an number if you wanted to drive that far.

Calibrated Addiction used to be from Kingsland, not sure how far that is from you. They had a dyno at one point. But, I don't know if they are around any more as a company. I think one of the guys might have been on here as member too, rivey, might of been his name on here.

As for bolts vs studs, studs are for *****s LOL. Just kidding, both have there place.

If its below 16-1700hp I test at Abilene diesel performance. scotty has a strong dual eddy brake dyno, twin roller.

Calibrated Addiction used to be from Kingsland, not sure how far that is from you. They had a dyno at one point. But, I don't know if they are around any more as a company. I think one of the guys might have been on here as member too, rivey, might of been his name on here.

As for bolts vs studs, studs are for *****s LOL. Just kidding, both have there place.

The owner of that establishment sold out to another company before the EPA could bust him for deleting trucks. Doubt he’s still got that dyno..

All star transmission in Marble Falls used to run a mustang dyno.

I haven’t really kept up with dyno stuff since half of the organizations called it quits for diesel competitions.

Dynocom is based out of fort worth , call them & ask who has a dyno . I had one of those money pits for a while & sold it to a homeless lady

Back