deleting a 2013

cu2500

I had a guy call me up the other day wanting me to do all the deletes to his 2013. I told him i haven't done any research on it but I've heard its possible.... Is it? Is there a kit to remove all the DEF or what? any help would be appreciated.

honestly, I get my news from CF :eek:

Everybody on here may hate CumminsForum, but it's pretty much the go-to site for up-to-date info on the newer dodge tuning stuff

I have a 2013 and at this time I am not aware of any way to Delete. H&S should be releasing street tunes eventually (hopefully this year) but will need to get high sulfur unlock for DPF deletes.

High Sulfur unlock requires filling out a EPA form for offroad use only.

alright well thanks for the help guys. It didn't get me very far but I was just making sure I was aware of what was going on!

I have a 2013 and at this time I am not aware of any way to Delete. H&S should be releasing street tunes eventually (hopefully this year) but will need to get high sulfur unlock for DPF deletes.

High Sulfur unlock requires filling out a EPA form for offroad use only.

So how does that work then? Not allowed to pass inspection if you have a tuner in your truck? Or if you get pulled over your phucked. ?

Back