What years does this DPF fit? What's it worth?

Begle1

I paid $350 for this turkey back in 2010, I was going to put it on my first gen or something.

Is it worth anything? Anybody want it?

It's supposed to be off a third gen 6.7. Does that mean it fits 07-13 6.7's?

Thanks.

Attachments

• D6DB8BF.JPG
    D6DB8BF.JPG
    322 KB · Views: 0
  • DEB50025.JPG
    DEB50025.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 70D57BB4.JPG
    70D57BB4.JPG
    318.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 37307A36.JPG
    37307A36.JPG
    320.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm interested. I'm assuming you're willing to ship it? It would need to go to 77539-8748.
Let me know how much you have in mind, including shipping.

Mine was repeatedly violated by a piece of 1" x 48" bar stock after the EGR cooler decided to piss the bed @ about 170k :doh:

Guts in these things are surprisingly impact resistant!!! :D

Should fit anything pre def. They are creeping up in valve due to them being replaced instead of taken off these days. Also if you have a scrape guy around they will give you some cash for them too

I was going to put it on a bypass, I was interested in seeing how clean it would make things and how fast it'd plug. And then whether I could just clean it out with a pressure washer or something.

I got the bypass installed along with nothing afterwards but a straight-through muffler to pass Hawaii inspection. So now I have the the silliest bypass ever.

Still wouldn't mind doing it for science but that's a project that has been on my bench for 12 years already and it'd probably be another 25 years before I get around to it. And considering I expect Mad Max-style societal collapse in about 22 years, it's probably time just to get this thing out of the garage I no longer own.

Last edited:
Back