Halloween Camshaft Raffle!!!

Most of the promotions will not require a person to have facebook, it is just an easy way for us to inform others of them, and of any new products. We will post them here like we have before.

I appreciate all the people who have came to our forum page and also those who have liked our facebook page. We have many new products coming out in the next month or two, and we would like for everybody to get know who we are, and what we can do.

I have a competitors cam and .100" trimmed off the pistons, which of you cams would fit with out modification??

12v or 24v
What head gasket are you using?
What is your valve protrusion?
What is your piston protrusion from the block surface?

24v...hell I don't know, it's all put together! LOL I'll check with the builder. Of course since I won't win it won't matter much, funds are tight.

There is no vote. All the names are going in a box, and then we are drawing one. I wish I would have found the app I found last night because I wouldn't have to cut so much damn paper. But then it wouldn't be so fun.

Well were closing the raffle, and we are going to finish putting all the entries in. Should have a winner in about 10-15 min. Thanks to everyone that entered. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back