Listie Grove PA 6/25

There are too many crybabies. Don't worry about Dan's truck, worry about beating Dan's truck!

i like ur style and theres no problems kevin im the problem y cuz i pull open class??? ive been beat and beat bad so there, every dog has there day

Dan, like I said I didn't want to bring this out in an open forum. Listie is coming up, lets talk there.

OPEN DIESEL
8,000 lbs.

General Rules Apply

1. A technical safety inspection required before pull.
2. Fire Extinguisher required in cab.
3. Helmets, seat belts, fire suits required.
4. Safety blanket on automatic transmissions and standard transmissions turning more than 4500rpms.
5. SFI approved FLywheel/clutch on standard transmissions.
6. Crank shaft damper shield required unless a SFI damper is used.
7. Kill switch required and or air shut off.
8. Drive shaft loops required. U-joint guards required.
9. Track width of truck must not exceed 102".
10. Pulling tires and Cut tires allowed
11. Turbo unlimited single or 3.2 atmosphere twin.
12. Must have 2 3/8" bolts in a cross pattern as close to the turbocharger exhaust outlet as possiable.
13. Hanging weights allowed. Weights will be no more than 60” from center of front diff.
14. Solid suspension allowed.
15. Exhaust anything vertical.
16. Hitch height 26”.
17. Pulling hitches allowed.
18. No vertical hitches allowed.
19. Fuel: Diesel, Nitrous, Propane, water/meth.
20. Driver who fails to hold position in line will forfeit his points for that class.
21. All decisions of officials are FINAL!!!

i wanna c everyone in open wear helments, and i wanna c every truck teched 4 crossbolts, p.s read ur turbo rule??? same as fikes prostreet class, i pass there, theres no reason 4 another truck puller 2 c again! u made that rule 2 try and get under my hood. open shouldnt have turbo rules! beter yet it should be up to the people that pull the class who has a problem with me pulling open class?? if u do say so please

See what you don't understand is people do have a problem with you and your truck. I'm the one that has to hear it. Read rule number one. I'm it, like it or not.

Dan I don't pull your class and could care less what you have or don't have. Ask the other pullers if they think I'm unfair.

lmao if u hada powerstoke still i wouldnt mind it! u dont anymore! ok lets have a poll if u cryed about my truck post it!! good time 4 me 2 find out who my friends r!!! lets go starting now cuz only person seems 2 care is u kevin rule number 2 kevin! 4 there 2 be winners theres gota be losers! get over it! u make rules around u! and u bet ur ass im goin ***** if hot street trucks r trailerd! ur open now bud! rules r rules

Listen I didn't make the rules. Yes I was a part of them as were about six other pullers. I don't tow in and the rules we made allow it to be towed anyway. Listie has nothing to do with it. Dan you are *****ing to the one person that was trying to keep the peace.

[peace 4 ur class! i wanna c the guys that *****ed!! names!! post it, better yet read listies rules HOT STREET driven in bud, and iF U say i dont pull that class guess again i will unhook my dually and sign up 4 it and protest all ur crying asses u wanna play hard ball we will, and u must care u got the rules changed nobody but u! and watch wat u say kev-------o i do got friends and ive heard ur mouth crying to them about me!!! better yet last season u started **** about me goin to pulls that dont tech and if i show up at i forget what one it was ur goin make me rise hood and said everyone gather round ahahha i seen the post and if i have to ill find it!!ur no better then anyone else on here rem that u wipe ur ass just like all of us! OR DO U WIPE THE FRONT TO

i will or did u delete it! u allways got ur nose in everyones business and better yet y dont u stay in wv?? u started it and sad part is im only one got the balls *****!!

I didn't delete anything, go find it. Maybe we should take a poll from the pullers and see if they want to out of tech. I may not be the one teching at any given pull if someone else is there to do it.

I'd be glad to step aside if someone else is willing to do it.

long as they dont pull!!!!!!!!!! or have a ass buddy that doess!!!!! i bet u *****ed!! and i still wanna c who the six guys r that cryed. i wanna c who my real friends r, and thats worse yet having diff tech everytime so everone caan c! ahhaha kevin its like this put urself in my shoes!!!!!!!!!! really do it!! i pull open openns open!!!

Dan I'm trying to explain to you that we only have so many guys that can tech. Of all the others I don't pull your class, my truck is a daily driver and I know what some of the other trucks have and haven't said anything to any one. The six guys made the rules not *****ing about your truck. Please relax and talk to me at Listie!

if u do ur research i dont care 4 lisitie pulled there once! and i think sumone from the gas class should do it! or hmmmmmm how about mr. lash isnt he on the board!! dont they run westmoreland pulls or mr. love? and my trucks inspected and insured.

LOL Have you paid any attention to the mess they call gas sled pulling? They have pretty much turned the class and rules over to us. I have no problem having them there. They wouldn't know what they were looking at any way. No one else has the right to look at your truck. If you don't want anyone to see that is fine.

Dan even if your truck is protested, that doesn't give the other pullers the right to look at it during inspection.

Back