6.7 Conversions Now Available

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
‎6.7 Cummins Conversions now available for any CR Dodge. We can do it on an exchange basis. If you want the ability to have a big hp truck that you can actually use, this is the answer. You can easily tow with an s400 turbo with this setup. I have two trucks here that have the conversions done, one 03 and one 06. Come by for a test drive. Experience a 600hp cummins with a single s467 that has the throttle response of a gas engine and almost 100% smokeless. Call, email or text for more info.

[ame="http://s350.photobucket.com/albums/q415/blacksdieselperf/?action=view&current=VIDEO0012.mp4"]VIDEO0012.mp4 video by blacksdieselperf - Photobucket[/ame]

Here is an example. This is my daily driver. It is an 06 with the 6.7 longblock, 100hp motorsport injectors, s467 and efi tuning by Zach at Starlite. This is cruising at 65mph, then full throttle. You can here how fast the turbo comes on. And zero smoke.

Man, I love my 67 on my 12 valve, I can't imagine it with some more displacement and efi live.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Then again, if I can't afford to work on/build a 6.7, then no way in hell could I afford your swap LOL

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

We can, but why? Lol. There are some cp3s in the 1400-1500 hp range now days. We made 1100hp on a single pump.

Ive become a very diehard mechanical injection guy, only problem is the trucks I love are aging and deteriorating. Im not going for huge numbers, just something unique and just dead nuts reliable. Lately ive been researching the p-pump 6.7 and have come to the conclusion that will be my next motor when funds allow, and that motor will replace the 05 12 valve in my signature.

You aren't going to run a high hp p-pumped 6.7 smokeless though. I'd love to have a common rail setup on mine but even with the money being there, no one I know can do the electronics.
The 6.7 is nice.

This is without a doubt happening to the truck! ...Even if it means stripping at bachelorette parties, just wash your hands after I pay you :hehe:

With a 6.7, that 75/87 you had will spool so easy. I just finished the conversion on my wifes truck a few days ago. It had a silver bullet 66mm and 100hp injectors with a smarty. Its was a hot, laggy, smokey mess. Now its a clean, cool towing machine. I actually had to detune it for her because she didnt wanna be so rough on her horses. LOL. Its got a small amount of smoke if you nail it sitting still. Its not as clean as my 06. But thats just the difference in tuning from smarty to efi live.

^^That's just plain awesome man I can't wait. Do you start with a 6.7 short block or do you buy the whole long block and sell what you don't need? And you're using 12V rods right? ...wait til she asks you for *nx* poor horses haha

No, I used PM rods in my two trucks. I can use 12v rods if requested. 12v rods will bend where PM rods will break, but at the level this happens, you really need billets anyway.

Good info. I'll just need to save a little bit longer for those billet rods. Haha what do you think about a S475/S510 set up with the 6.7 conversion?

Good info. I'll just need to save a little bit longer for those billet rods. Haha what do you think about a S475/S510 set up with the 6.7 conversion?

Interested in this....Id be using a slightly smaller secondary, but curious. Price wise, I wouldnt think it would be too much of a difference swapping in a built 6.7 rather than a built 5.9. You'd use the 5.9 as a core, so.... really if you plan on building a 5.9, you could just build the 6.7 instead, and have a win win. kind of like swapping the 68s for 48s. Most places that do it will take the 68 as a core for the 48, even though its different.

Back