Edge Juice/Attitude for 6.7

I drove a 6.7 with a hot juice on it a month ago. They've been beta testing a while. I haven't heard any dyno numbers.

It's a big step up from stock and a hoot to drive. IMO, it's all a guy can do until, we figure a way to **** can the particulate filters.

the truck that phil drove was mine it made pretty good power never got to dyno it but it felt like it run pretty good. the only reason I got rid of it was do to the poor fuel mileage. It seem like the higher the setting more it went in to regen so ran it on a lower setting most of the time.

I installed one (Edge w/add) on Monday. Drove the truck before and after and thats the extent of my dyno testing. Before: ran good. After: ran too good for the wet roads. I liked it. Time will tell how the DPF likes it.

Digger_717 said:

AGAIN.....how did it shift?????????

I liked it. The auto/manual feature is great. I ran it straight up in drive. I also started out in 1st and shifted manually to 6th ( push button). It shifted good. The owner of the truck is very happy. Still waiting for his fuel consumption report.
Truck was an 07.5 6.7 2500 4dr SB 4x4 with 5800 miles. It's still a baby. Time will tell.

Back