shenniu tractors?

Over 100 veiws in less than 24 hours, but no info!? C'mon compd has tons of farmers and folks with tractor knowledge, someone has had to deal with them before

C'mon compd has tons of farmers and folks with tractor knowledge, someone has had to deal with them before

You are correct. Lots of farmers and tractor folks here. Thing is, "shenniu" sounds like something you'd catch from a public potty. Probably why no one has heard of it. Go buy something green, red, blue, or orange and you will probably get more help. ;)

Ya, he is basically saying stay the heck away from them. I know I would not be buying one of those, especially if it is hard to get parts for them.

I hated to give poor Kevin hell since he needs some parts.....but he bashed us for not answering his question....about some tractor named Shiefu. LOL

If it has any numbers left on it sometimes you can get lucky and a parts store can cross the numbers.

Hell I was beginning to think no one here wanted to comment on my post lol, actually i found a place in Tennessee that can get any parts I need for dirt cheap. Honestly I'd love to have a nicer tractor but im living on a budget until the woman sells her house. 1500 sounded like a good deal and doesn't need a million things to start moving and working a little ground, ill be happy to take free hand-me-downs though :Cheer:

No idea how big this import you have is, but I have two old Farmalls that I have for whatever I want, a 504 diesel and a Super C. Combined for both I have $4k in purchase costs, and I can get parts anywhere, including Amazon and parts stores. The fact that I can work on them and get parts anywhere makes it a no brainer over some import that I have to search for hours or days to find parts for. Then again, I do not really "work" these tractors, if they are down for a week or more it does not effect me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20141214_113640.jpg
    20141214_113640.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20141214_153203.jpg
    20141214_153203.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140812_081640.jpg
    20140812_081640.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
No idea how big this import you have is, but I have two old Farmalls that I have for whatever I want, a 504 diesel and a Super C. Combined for both I have $4k in purchase costs, and I can get parts anywhere, including Amazon and parts stores. The fact that I can work on them and get parts anywhere makes it a no brainer over some import that I have to search for hours or days to find parts for. Then again, I do not really "work" these tractors, if they are down for a week or more it does not effect me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/QUOTE
The size of those tractors would be too much, plus couldnt get back in the woods to drag logs like the tractor I have can. a wide front end is needed, and with that being said most 8n's osimilar tractors around here need a ton of work or are over priced. If I had the time and money or even a trailer then I probably would have gone for something a little more known, and could obtain parts easier.
I still feel like for the price it was a decent deal, and now I have a reliable parts source im not too worried about not being able to fix or find parts for it

Back