(1) D2700 vs (2) Stock Batteries in '95 12v Cummins

Just a quick update:

Ran my truck out of fuel the other day on the side of the road. Put a few gallons of diesel in it and tried to bleed it. Ran the starter off and on for 20 minutes trying to get it to run, battery performed like a champ.

I couldn't seem to get the truck to stay running long enough to bleed the lines. I was forced to trailer it home. I ran the truck ON THE STARTER onto the trailer without any issues (after 20 minutes of cranking on the battery).

Got it home, added more fuel, than cranked on the truck some more until I got it running and bled. These batteries are pretty amazing.

I have an update as well. Interstate might be shafting me on my batteries, so you might be getting a call from me soon.

What are the cca's on these?

Anyway you can cut me a deal? LOL I wash dishes or mow your lawn or babysit, whatever you need man LOL

Man, my house is a pig sty, I could use some help cleaning up...:hehe:

Unfortunately that is the best I can do on prices. These things are not cheap to manufacture.

damn it!

Well I'm still waiting on the interstate guy to check out my batteries, so I should know whats up sometime this week.

Sold that last D2700, but another one just came in. I also have a D3100 (great for single batt conversion) in "B" stock. PM me for the details!

Back