CompD hoodies and whatnot

Sorry man. Running two projects right now a chiller replacement and a remodel on a 10k s.f. space all while running my own building. Vacation is coming up.(I take a lot of those since you're new and don't know that yet) so I will try and get something done then.

On edit: You ain't new.

Adulting sucks...

My offers still stands if ya need the help on decals.

P.S. I want a vacation.. LOL

LOLLooky who the cat dragged in......

i'm back, after driving fords for 6 years starting with a 1997 7.3 in spring of 2011, then buying a 2010 6.4 in winter of 2013, and most recently a 2005 6.0 in december of 2016, and still having the 6.4 which has 160k on it and the 6.0 which has 219k on it i've decided I want something to play with something cheap lmao....that doesn't need a 10,000 motor build to run high 10's or 11's on the weekends and drag a trailer during the week. all 3 trucks have been very reliable, but I know all the issues and costs to build them and decided a 97-98 12 regular cab 4x4 would be my cheapest best bet.

I find myself wearing my hoodie less and less because it's getting a little warn and I'm not sure I'm going to ever get another. Haha.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Scratch the lime green shirt, how about some plaid button downs, or maybe fishing shirts?

I wouldn't mind a nice button down shirt with a patch on the left chest, or something a little bit nicer than a t-shirt or hoodie.
T-shirts and hoodies end up being garage only attire typically. :Cheer:

I wouldn't mind a nice button down shirt with a patch on the left chest, or something a little bit nicer than a t-shirt or hoodie.
T-shirts and hoodies end up being garage only attire typically. :Cheer:

Yea I am all about that! a 2 bottom polo style or button down would be pretty cool.

Back