Where can I find a 5" tailpipe?

REW_388

I do what I do
Right now I have dual stacks on my*truck*but am considering taking them off and was wondering if any member or even a vendor knows where I can purchase the tailpipe section of a 5" exhaust. I have found one aluminized section but am looking for stainless steel if at all possible.

Talk to Eric at Beans Diesel he can get you what you need. You want the pipe that goes over the axle correct? They are also a site vendor. +1 for loosing the stacks.

Talk to Eric at Beans Diesel he can get you what you need. You want the pipe that goes over the axle correct? They are also a site vendor. +1 for loosing the stacks.

Thanks Chris!

You could go with the cat back system but it's kind of pricey at $654.99 (MBRP part number S6022409)

I'm checking on a price for you right now though for just the over the axle section. I'll let you know what that is as soon as I find out, probably be first thing in the morning.

Also have the turbo back version in Diamond Eye Part # K5118S-RP found here http://bdpshop.com/duramax/2001-2004-6-6l/exhaust/5-exhaust-systems/diamond-eye-k5118s-rp-chevy.html

Last edited:
Thanks Eric really appreciate it, have definately heard a lot of good things about beans diesel

Back