New to me 2015

Coil or leafs in the rear

2500 should be coils.

^^^^Coils but I saw a few with leafs.

Did you do the drive all in one shot?

It was good seeing you brother, even at 130 in the morning.

I appreciate the ride and comfy bed for sure.

You'll learn to hate the nasty delay of torque management. I wasn't planning on tuning mine either, but I would have sold the truck if I hadn't. The latest hardway tunes are unreal. Especially the transmission strategy. By far the best part.

I bought the molded weather tech mats for the front and rear of mine. Still holding up fantastic. Great investment. If you have any questions let me know, I bought mine new a couple years ago.

I read your thread while I was looking for this truck. Probably will tune it eventually. The tranny definitely takes some getting used to before jumping out into traffic.

You'll love the truck. I put a Stryker on mine and it helped the throttle sensitivity a little bit but tranny tuning I'm sure would be awesome. Enjoy it!

Pfft. Whatever. At least I would haul a dinosaur if asked to.

Just so you know, I posted this on the PJ Trailer Giveaway thread just 4 hours ago. They said to enter, just post what you would haul with it. Nice timing I would say. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8003[1].jpg
    IMG_8003[1].jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
Just so you know, I posted this on the PJ Trailer Giveaway thread just 4 hours ago. They said to enter, just post what you would haul with it. Nice timing I would say. :D

attachment.php

You could have at least tagged me in it so I could have helped you win the trailer.

Ordered a few things today. Nothing performance wise though.

Nothing really new to report. Changed the oil because I wasn't sure what was in it from the dealer and going to send the old out to Blackstone and sample the new in 7k or so. Truck gets 16 or 17 unloaded putting around town and I got 10.5 towing my toy hauler over just Northeast of Rifle over Labor Day. Truck and trailer grossed out at 18,500 lbs.

Back