Warranty cards

Ur first post here u say it's lifetime warranty.

I went to the shop and got the registration card today.

It says on it send in to activate ur 1 yr product warranty.

So is it 1 yr or lifetime?

Ur first post here u say it's lifetime warranty.

I went to the shop and got the registration card today.

It says on it send in to activate ur 1 yr product warranty.

So is it 1 yr or lifetime?

Hmmm.... Don't know how the heck you got that. I'll check that out. You have a 1 year warranty no matter what. Wonder if they printed the OLD cards by accident. I'll check.

I found they did print some wrong cards a while back. You probably have a pump that someone kept on their shelf for a while possibly. Send it in. No problem.

I found they did print some wrong cards a while back. You probably have a pump that someone kept on their shelf for a while possibly. Send it in. No problem.

Not that it matters but I know for a fact that he had to order the pump from u 4 weeks ago. He actually ordered 4 or 5 pump kits at the same time. I seen the box of them when it came in.

Anyways mailing it in today. Cheers.

I need a new card, mine got tossed out before I coud fill it out. I've emailed Pureflow with no joy, can I get a new one mailed or emailed?

30 days, yikes! Guess I'd better get this one sent in.. Time to get all of Brandon's info I suppose to put in the card..

I need a new card, mine got tossed out before I coud fill it out. I've emailed Pureflow with no joy, can I get a new one mailed or emailed?

Crap I guess I should have read all the posts before asking this. I'll make the call on Monday.

You guys are cracking me up on here. Anyhow, for you guys that need a card. TECHNICALLY it is supposed to be turned in within 30 days or something. So putting it on the website can't happen. But just for you guys I will gladly get you another one. Give Sarah a call 317-421-3180 ext. 117. Tell her its cool to get another card sent to you. Remember, be nice. Your talking to my wife!:hehe:

Thanks, called today and have another one coming to me in the mail.

I have a Raptor 150 that was sent. To me as a warranty pump...it has also died in the last month.

What do I do this time?

Contact info please!

dang i guess i need to find my warranty card and get it filled out and sent it, i haven't even touched my airdog yet, it's been sitting in the box in the shop since last summer! Will it still be covered anthony? It's brand new and still never been installed.
Thanks,
Dex

I was told by the guy that sold me mine that I was good he faxed everything in. Can I have you check and make sure I'm good if not I may need another card as well.

Back