Scheid Lightning Fuel

Idk, but somebody i knew was running a whitches brew of a bunch of addatives in their fuel and made an extra 100hp. But they were running big hp to begin with.

Idk, but somebody i knew was running a whitches brew of a bunch of addatives in their fuel and made an extra 100hp. But they were running big hp to begin with.

What the hell! No way..... 100hp gain.if so I want to know the recipe :eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

4-8% more HP is not unheard of over #2 road diesel with good fuel mix that will pass the PPL fuel tests.

Scheid sells their additive alone as well. In my case, I use so little fuel that it will probably benefit me to buy the fuel already mixed. 5 gallons will probably last me two pulling seasons.

the latest dyno test on 2.6 engine have found 40 to 45 hp with Syndiesel. You must tune to Syndiesel to make the power. just droping the fuel in will not neet the same results.

the latest dyno test on 2.6 engine have found 40 to 45 hp with Syndiesel. You must tune to Syndiesel to make the power. just droping the fuel in will not neet the same results.

False. We tested it years ago when it first hit the scene and we found 10% hp just switching to syn without tuning to it. Made more after making adjustments but also made hp with out making any changes but the fuel

sent from my galaxy s3

What is this false crap, were you at the dyno session. I push Syndiesel, and have run it for almost 8 years and want it to be the best, but I go off of the results the dyno shows

It took backing the timing down, and less fuel to achieve the results. Going back to pump diesel lost close to 60.
this was on a 900 hp 2.6 engine

What is this false crap, were you at the dyno session. I push Syndiesel, and have run it for almost 8 years and want it to be the best, but I go off of the results the dyno shows

It took backing the timing down, and less fuel to achieve the results. Going back to pump diesel lost close to 60.

Going back to pump diesel after you lowered the timing and backed the fuel off for syndiesel?

Greg yes I was at the dyno session and have it all on video. This was done on a 800hp twin cr. It made a solid 75 hp just by switching fuels. Went from upper 700s to mid 840s with no other changes. Fo4 you to say you have to tune to it for it to make power is a false statement goi g off of what I have seen with my own eyes. Now tunning to the fuel may lead to even higher gains but what we saw on am actual dynojet 248, it made just about 10% more power just by switching fuels

sent from my galaxy s3

Last edited:
I am by all means knocking syn as it works and works well along with MUCH less smoke than pump #2 but just wanted to clarify it will make power just by switching fuels

sent from my galaxy s3

Back