Remote mount filter base?

Samaras Diesel

Billet steel
Were can i find a filter base so i can use fuel filters like the air dog 150 has on it? I just want a fuel filter. Or a filter and water seperator but i have a raptor 150 lift pump.

Glacier Diesel or Vulcan Performance, as well as several other companies sell easy to install complete filter kits with all the hose and fittings needed for various locations on your truck. You can ALSO get just the filter head from them and make your own mounting system. That being said, you CAN also go to any NAPA and buy a fuel filter base that has 1-14 threads, and then use any number of good filters, like the CAT IR2 or the Donaldson P551313 3 micron filters on the filter base.
Of course, you have to pick your filter micron rating based on it's LOCATION on the truck...that is, it is BEST to cut in a primary fuel/water spearator with only 15 or 20 mic filtration right after the lift pump, then go to the oem cansiter with a Baldwin 7 mic filter in it, then mount a a 2 or 3 mic final filter between the oem canister and the CP3 pump.. That way you effectively remove first larger then smaller particles from your system that preserves the longrevity of each filter, as well as your CP3 and injectors.

Sorry if that answer is longer then you wanted, but if you want to read even more, here is a link to the MOTHER of all fuel filtration threads--

Installing additional fuel filters, GDP w/ Cat 2 Micron, and a Fuel/Water Sep.... - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

Pressure side of the pump. I run a single Donaldson P551313 about 2' after the FASS pump and then straight to the injection pump. I have it set up this way with 3/8" line set to 20psi and saw 4psi drop @WOT when it was a VP. And now I have it with 1/2" line set to 55psi and see no pressure drop. I did swap FASS pump along with injection pumps.

FASS VP-150gph
FASS P7100-220gph

Back