Control arm length

mhuggler

One piece at a time
I'm currently running 35" tires with just a leveling kit with plenty of room to spare so I ordered a set of 37's. To make sure I don't have any rubbing I want to put longer control arms in it to put the axle back to the center of the wheelwell. Does anyone know how much longer I should go? Are we talking 1/2" or something closer to 1"?

LOL

My DT profab arms are +1/2" on 2 inch coilspacers. It centers the wheel well but wouldn't clear 37s with my lift amount

From my Not-So-Smart phone

My tires are almost perfectly centered over the ball joints so my backspacing is good(along with very good tire wear characteristics thank you).

Was I talking to you?

I was talking to Big Tex over there, with his stupid hat and always walking around making finger guns going "pew pew".

Looks like I'll go with the 1/2" arms. Thanks to all that helped.
Are there any more small-penis Texans that still wish to comment?

Looks like I'll go with the 1/2" arms. Thanks to all that helped.
Are there any more small-penis Texans that still wish to comment?

I would like to comment that I've never had a penis size complaint.

Also your fascination with our genitalia is more than a little bit disconcerting.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk now Free

So, winning a war is now comprised of waiting a few years and then letting the enemy completely populate the land they said was theirs in the first place. Right......

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Remember what happened when Mexico decided war with Texans was a good idea?

Hint. We won, and became our own country.

There's actually a lot of things I like about Texas. There's definitely more freedom there as far as rules of the road and firearms go. My problem is with trying to talk to people from Texas. All thy talk about is how much better it is there, how much bigger everything is, etc. It's the sickening level of pride that I hate. That much pride makes me nauseous. Oh, and I don't speak Spanish...

There's actually a lot of things I like about Texas. There's definitely more freedom there as far as rules of the road and firearms go. My problem is with trying to talk to people from Texas. All thy talk about is how much better it is there, how much bigger everything is, etc. It's the sickening level of pride that I hate. That much pride makes me nauseous. Oh, and I don't speak Spanish...

I'm sorry you can't take pride in your home.

I'm sorry you can't take pride in your home.

That's not what I said. I said it's the "sickening level of pride" that they have. You can have too much of a good thing. I used to really like my area but the revenue collectors(aka cops) are getting out of control. I had to sell my F250 over 10 years ago because it was lifted and they wouldn't leave me alone. It's only gotten worse since then. I feel like I have to hide my guns too.

The only person here that's noted a "sickening level of pride" is you. True, Texas probably kicks the sh!t out of Pennsylvania in every way imaginable, but it's still just another state. Maybe you have some insecurity issues yourself that cause this projecting on others?

Back