Processed WVO through my FASS 150? Diesel-Dan?

JFlagg

Gun for Hire
I've searched all over, but can't find the answer and didn't want to send Diesel_Dan another PM on top of all the ones I know he gets. The question is, I am thinking about setting up a WVO refiner in my garage, if I do, is there anything I need to change on my FASS 150 to make it compatable? What about the rest of the fuel system? Any help would be appreciated...

Jeremy

JFlagg said:
I've searched all over, but can't find the answer and didn't want to send Diesel_Dan another PM on top of all the ones I know he gets. The question is, I am thinking about setting up a WVO refiner in my garage, if I do, is there anything I need to change on my FASS 150 to make it compatable? What about the rest of the fuel system? Any help would be appreciated...

Jeremy

SO....you makeing Bio.....or running WVO/SVO?

ALSO.....PM me for the number of this guy in the STL area....if you can get him some WVO...he can make some awesome Bio for a legal road Taxed $2.00/gallon.....you can bet I am going to get about 50 gallons when i get a tank to keep it in......

Last edited:
RideIcon said:
can you run SVO/WVO on a fass? not biodiesel but straight

If you get the correct pump, yes. We suggest the smallest pump we have with the largest motor to give you the most mechanical advantage when moving the thicker fuel. You know you will have to heat that fuel to run it, correct? I have a few dealers that specialize in WVO conversions with our pumps…..i can get you some numbers to talk to them if you wish…..

I have a customer running it through his truck. He has the Fass standalone pump. He used several other pumps and the Fass was the one that worked the best.

Back