Ucc 2017

I've missed it somehow. What are they running?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

It's a B&J trans with a bad nasty clutch from Valair. Shifting is all air controlled through a PCS standalone that was setup and tuned from Jarid Vollmer at Breakout Tuning . #namedrop :Cheer:

WOW!

Talk about making a statement. The wrap alone is something else.

Very exciting time for diesel technology on the competition level.

Good luck guys.

People hate on Baca and industrial injection a lot in this forum but I respect them for sticking to the CR injection and not selling out to the mechanical injection sigma Gods. The look on everybody when they realized Baca still won the dyno... Priceless!

What trans did Lavon put behind that dinosaur on the dyno?

Lavon a sellout.... man I've heard an seen it all. Lavon could have left the cr setup in it and surpassed baca, but at the end of the day he doesn't need to!

Yes, because the whole world has been dumping CR for Sigma's recently. :rolleyes:

People hate on Baca and industrial injection a lot in this forum but I respect them for sticking to the CR injection and not selling out to the mechanical injection sigma Gods. The look on everybody when they realized Baca still won the dyno... Priceless!

What trans did Lavon put behind that dinosaur on the dyno?

Lavon a sellout.... man I've heard an seen it all. Lavon could have left the cr setup in it and surpassed baca, but at the end of the day he doesn't need to!

Next year will be what matters.... Something tells me that II came into this thing slightly over confident which is good and all, but it also shows stick with what works and you shall overcome.

One things for sure.... Lavon didn't light his truck on fire last year on the dump like he did today.... So he obviously felt the need to prove something to push it harder this go round.

Yes, because the whole world has been dumping CR for Sigma's recently. :rolleyes:

I didnt say the whole world has swapped to a sigma. Keep rolling your eyes like a teenage girl.
Everyone knows what the all mighty sigma and a mechanical engine can do. The only thing proven today is that Industrial Injection, Baca and a CR got the highest HP # ?

They threw a motor together with parts that Drew wouldn't sell, because they were flawed, and borrowed a pump from Columbus because that's what people wanted to see. Ended up make less overall power numbers from being so difficult to load it and keep everything right. He didn't sell out, they were putting on a show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back