Our years of litigation are over....WE WON!

TeamFASS

Dear Supporters of the FASS Product Line:

As some of you may or may not know, we have been tied up in litigation over the last few years, but all that came to an end Aug 31st, 2007.

We at Diesel Performance Products, Inc. are proud to announce the final judgment of Judge Audrey G. Fliessing’s concerning the case of Charles L. Ekstam, Fuel Preporator International, Inc., and Ekstam Worldwide, Inc., now know as Pure Flow Technologies, (The Plaintiff) vs. C. Brad Ekstam, Diesel Performance Products Co. (The Defendant). We are pleased to share that the judgment was ordered, adjudged and decreed on behalf of the defendants, as of August 31, 2007!! In short the judge has ruled in our favor on all accounts!!

We would like to thank those of you who have had faith in us over the years. We couldn’t have come this far without the loyalties and respect of our customers. We hope that the decisions made by the federal court have given you even more pride and confidence in the FASS name.

Attached is a copy of the judgment.

Attachments

• 0256_Judgment.pdf
    7.5 KB · Views: 262
Must be quite a load to be in litigation for a few years. Congratulations!

Thanks,
Vivian

What was the discrepancy about? I hadn't heard anything about it. Some kind of copyright deal?

I don’t know too much details about it, so i would rather have Brad explain more if he wishes (Under our TeamFASS name). I know its been weighing heavy on his head for the last few years...and its a load lifted off...now we can focus more on our pumps with less distraction!

Congrats Brad! Tequila shots all around!!!! I'm just not gonna help you finsh them this time LOL

Congrats! After reading it, guess it was basically a copyright infringment case between Father and Son? Thats a shame it comes to that sometimes, family fights can be the worst.

Back