Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Dan's Diesel Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
dansdieselp

Name: dansdieselp
Title: Diesel Tuner
Member`s Gallery
Dan's Diesel Performance

Here is a little background on who we are and what we do. We're located north of Marengo IL. Half hour east of Rockford and 1.5 hours from Chicago. We specialize in Duramax, Powerstroke and 5.9-6.7 Cummins. We started in diesel performance back in 2006. We sell and install high quality name brand performance parts and accessories. We also offer repairs and maintenance for trucks as well. On the tuning side of things we have been custom tuning Duramaxs since 2009 and Cummins since 2011 with EFILive. We're part of the EFILive Beta team and help to make the software possible for the end user. For the Powerstrokes we use SCT to write our custom tune files. All our calibrations are made in house. We have our own Dynocom DC-1800X load cell dyno on location for tuning and testing trucks performance. Our dyno is also mobile which allows it to be transported to events. We offer engine and transmission builds for any application from street truck to all out competition. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email.

Home Page
Dan's Diesel Performance

dansdieselperformance@gmail.com Dan
Heatheratddp@gmail.com Heather

www.dansdieselperformance.com

Old 04-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
CSnyder

Name: CSnyder
Title: Snyder-Motorsports
Member`s Gallery
Welcome Dan! Im sure many know of you and some have used your services, but Id just like to say as another shop owner welcome to the best diesel site on the interweb. Keep up the great work over there!!!

There is a HUGE difference between cocky and confident when it comes to engine building.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
oldestof11

Name: oldestof11
Title: Drag racer
Member`s Gallery
Hey Dan!

If I had a truck to spend money on with a fancy computer, I would take it to you guys. I have seen your work on the dirt and asphalt. Top notch and have never heard anything bad about you guys.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
ramtough01

Name: ramtough01
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldestof11 View Post
Hey Dan!

If I had a truck to spend money on with a fancy computer, I would take it to you guys. I have seen your work on the dirt and asphalt. Top notch and have never heard anything bad about you guys.
Dan is really a dick! just kidding just noticed your on this site welcome to the dark side lol

Ramtough | Teespring

Closed Thread