ODRA - $750 Cash and Redline Raceway Sat. June 21st

Awsome turnout ODRA, You guys sure have one hell of a crowd show up. Shoot there were more diesel guys than anything.....I'll bet the next one will have even more people, Hell I haven't been to many local events that had over 40 trucks run especially drag racing...good job ODRA...look forward to the next one...

When is the next get to together at Redline? What other local tracks near there do yall come out? Theres a new IHRA track soon to be open in Crandall right on I-175 have yall heard of it or plan to go there, ive heard they have a web site now? The track is going to be called Dallas RaceWay.
Got 2 more trannys comming!
Thanks Ryan

yea the track in crandall has been on stand-by for quite some time, the owner has had some ruff times so my dads informed me! i hear something diff everytime, that its almost done or that theyre not even close to being done, i dunno but im ready for it to be up and runnin so we can make the change to that track from redline...

Ya ive heard some of the same over the last couple of years, but it is finally on its way to completion. There is large crews on it now every day, at least half of all the flat work looks to be poured and a lot of the track also, thier doing it in sections, but the good thing is it looks like its going to be all concrete. Cant wait, only 8 miles from the house. Good Times
Ryan

Back