Winter plans

Jeff bought Rich's old 06 "Big Angry", but is pulling the triples off and going back to compounds. Should be a fun ride.

Forged wheels will be here tomorrow. Open up the exhaust and add fans to the heat exchanger for the intercooler...then retune and aim for 700 at the tires.
Oh you mean diesel sh!t....in that case nothing.

Triple CP3 cover and 2 mote s&s pumps ordered. Gotta get rest of fuel lines/rail figured out. Build a new intake. That's about it on truck. New house should be done around Christmas. That's consuming all my time lately.

Time to get back on here. Picking up the new project in the following week. Spence you might like it

07 Dodge 3500 crew cab long bed dually 4x4

12v swapped with a 64mm, 150 injectors, 5k gsk, esc

G56 dual disk and more

Trying to make it a better swap of a truck with making the factory gauges work, fixing small things and then using it as my new tow rig. Ordered AFC live yesterday so kinda excited to get back to my roots in the 12v game. Lb7 Duramaxs were def not my preference.

Also building 3 TDI cars.

Fixing my fuel leak, fixing my driveline vibration, adding driveshaft loops, fixing my nitrous, and heading to the track. Hoping for 11s on a single stage. After that, suspension stuff.

Time to get back on here. Picking up the new project in the following week. Spence you might like it

G56 dual disk and more

Trying to make it a better swap of a truck with making the factory gauges work, fixing small things and then using it as my new tow rig. Ordered AFC live yesterday so kinda excited to get back to my roots in the 12v game. Lb7 Duramaxs were def not my preference.

I’ve been kicking around the idea of building another truck just like my 12-rail, but a dually with a manual... eh or Allison. Hard to find a decent third gen with a blown motor. Most around here are beat ranch trucks. Post some pics! I’m currently trying to decide where to put my recently acquired AFC live in my 05 ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No brake, lol

I have a little list for this winter. Refresh my transission, remove the trans brake from it, clean up and fix a couple small oil leaks, install two stages of nitrous and maybe turn the pump up a little more. This season was a good season for me as I managed a new personal best of 11.43 @ 118mph with the little 4bt. Currently on the fence on wether or not to put a roll bar in the truck since it's only going to go faster with more power.

Really looking forward to dialing in our new race truck next season. The goal is a consistent low 9 second 1/4 bracket racer that we can compete with against the local gas cars.

Remove Brake, who ever in history of drag racing has muttered these words, remove brake and add 2 more kits???
Double bulb, grab you 25lbs boost, activate 1st kit, stack flames will follow, catch the light, grab 2nd gun soon as tires allow it

G56 dual disk and more

Are they all on air? VW’s are so nice on air.

New to Competition Diesel! But, Currently building a single cab short bed LB7 2WD that I picked up in California with federal emissions for only 2800. Definitely a project truck and hoping to have it running in the next month or so. Currently fabricating the 4-link and coilovers, also the airdog, fuel cell and battery box. Once i get it running and driving for a month or so wanting to swap in a FMVB 4l80E after i get one pass at the track! Im totally new to fabricating so everything im doing is completely from research and will be learning more along the way! :tree:

New to Competition Diesel! But, Currently building a single cab short bed LB7 2WD that I picked up in California with federal emissions for only 2800. Definitely a project truck and hoping to have it running in the next month or so. Currently fabricating the 4-link and coilovers, also the airdog, fuel cell and battery box. Once i get it running and driving for a month or so wanting to swap in a FMVB 4l80E after i get one pass at the track! Im totally new to fabricating so everything im doing is completely from research and will be learning more along the way! :tree:

That sounds fun! Start a build thread! :rockwoot:

Back